Friday 11 March 2011

Survival of the Fishiest


Hey Guys I'm back hadn't planned on leaving it this long between updates but due to some personal and work related issues I just didn't have the time to update.

 I have taken the advice of a couple of really good poker players who advised me to find a "soft" poker site with plenty of fish and this has led me to sign up with Titan poker the biggest skin on the ipoker network thats renowned for its fishy players, why did I sign up with Titan and not another ipoker skin? simply the vip program looks outstanding at first glance it seems on a par with pokerstars and they are offering a generous sign up bonus, in fact the first time I logged on after depositing they awarded me a bonus! $16.50 it aint mega bucks but free money is free money :)
One thing I've discovered about poker over the last 18 months or so is how much it can mirror life, poker like nature has its very own food chain. Bottom of the food chain are the fish, new players or bad players who are not sure what they are doing and in some cases why they are doing it! and all the way at the top are the sharks who inhabit the nosebleed games, guys Like Isildur1 on Pokerstars and Phil Ivey & Durrrr on Fulltilt
          These guys are the Titans of the game, anyone with ambition who plays poker aspires to be just like Ivey, Isildur1 and Durrrr. I would love to have just a quarter of the ability of any of them.

                                                            Viktor Blom aka Isildur1

Soft Opposition
So thats the main reason why I've decided to build my bankroll on Titan Poker I will still play a bit on Pokerstars but I should be able to build my bankroll quicker due to Titans fishier players and excellent VIP program, so watch this space, so far I've only played about 1500 hands on Titan @10nl with mixed results but I should know where I stand at the end of the month when I've played about 15000 hands, wish me luck.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment