Monday 28 March 2011

stop! stop!! STOP!!!

Well I started tonights session full of enthusiasm and planning on playing 1000 hands at 20nl on Titan poker, up until Friday I had been playing 10nl on friday I had lost half a buy in but felt that overall I had played ok and the losses incurred were before I had adjusted to the gameplay, however tonight I played terrible it was as though my decision making was screwed up!!

I had wanted to carry on playing and to complete my goal of 1000 hands for the night but I was beginning to tilt and get angry, angry with myself more than anything else as all of the profits that I had slowly but surely been building up at 6max 10nl was quickly whizzing out of my grasp at 20nl. one particular hand is probably the worst hand I have ever played....

Titan Poker 6 max 10/20nl

UTG $17.56
Hero MP $18.52 -QdQs
CO $11.93
Villain BT $21.47 -8d9d
SB $21.10
BB $19.80

UTG folds
Hero Raises .40c
CO folds
BT villain calls .40c
SB folds
BB folds


Flop
8h, 9c, 6c,  pot $1.10

Hero bets .82c (donk bets)
Villain raises $3.00            at this point anyone with any sense should have folded but what did I do???
(insane) Hero Reraises to $5.18 (wtf?)
Villain shoves ALL IN      at this point I again should have folded but what do I do???
Hero CALLS and is ALL IN

Turn 7c
River Kd
Villain wins $38.43

I have replayed this hand and I just can't understand what was going on in my head as I really fell in love with my pocket Queens and just could not fold them! this is not like me as I have many times fold Queens, Kings and Aces if I feel I am dominated.

Am I the MUPPET!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment